Skip to main content

In Your Weakness,He is Your Greatest Strength

 I have been in 30 days challenged to get to know myself more and indeed I know a lot in myself that I've been didn't know.

Aside from knowing how it reacts, think, hear the heartbeat of my heart, and understand it.

 I see myself in a mirror full of imperfections.

but this challenge makes me reflect on who I am in Him.


At the beginning of the month, I plan things for myself. I set plans, goals, and dreams and it is not bad things.

BUT I put a lot of self-interest, self-priority and I didn't aware that it leads me to self , SELFISH desires instead of making Him a priority and knowing Him more.

And I was in huge trouble.


Just at the moment, the great test-challenged of the month comes. I've been didn't know how to overcome it because I was holding this grudge and care for it too much to the point I poison my own thoughts, heart, soul, and spirit. 

I have been hiding it from the people around me and say I am ok. But I was really not.


Days run fast,

I keep fighting on my own strength, my own knowledge, my own wisdom but the real thing is,

 there's no knowledge and wisdom at all.

Until one morning, I feel I've lost my strength.

So crying a lot to the deepest.



In the next few weeks of the month, I've been hiking the same mountain I've been two years ago, a place where I could cry and feel renewed again. I feel the beat of my heart surrendering all selfish desires to the One.

 I need to go back in His presence.

I need to go back in worship, prayer and fasting and read His words.

And I feel totally relieved. 

Realizing just needs to surrender all Selfish desires that I hide.

and why I should need to go to this peak of the situation and taste the bitterness of life. 

Because I was just really stubborn.


In the last month of the challenge, I've been in a place.

A place I've been receiving a great gift that will change my life forever. 

A place that the favor and blessings have been poured out.

From how many years of prayers, fasting, and devotion have been finally paid off.

                                                               


And remember I was victorious through Him. Who supplies my strength.

The lesson is that, If God wants you to surrender all things give to Him. 

and He will change it into amazing gifts.

You don't need to figure out what's the result. You just need to trust, pray and do your part.

If you do that, great really things are coming!

In our imperfections,

 He will refine it and lead us from ashes to beauty and just only surrender unto Him.


Getting to know yourself is really interesting. But getting to know Him more is Amazing!

In the middle of the great challenges in life, His greatest strength is in you. Nothing is impossible.

Relieving to certain challenges is a really great achievement in your hard work and determination.

His strength is in you.

Comments

  1. God is really full of surprises , we all need to do is to acknowledge Him in all our ways , sometimes He allow us experienced silence , - Still He listen our personal supplications-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed,He is always really full of suprises . Just always give the glory to Him.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Are Loved

To the beautiful soul who is reading this, I know you have been through much in life. You have been through many challenges, trials, rejections, and heartaches. But you still fighting and determined to continue. I just want to say you are so brave and amazing! You know God never leaves and forsakes you. He still guiding your ways. Looking and planning your steps in life. So that you will take life in a great way. Don't forget to acknowledge Him in all of your ways. When you face circumstances, I know you are strong enough because He is your greatest strength. Then suddenly there is a closed door. Be grateful for it because God prepares a new door for you to take that no one can shut for the reason that He sees you have little strength but you still praise Him and honoring His name. God loves you so much and He always sees your heart status. Even though people around you can't see the shape of it. He knows every angle of it so just rest on His presence. When you face rejections,...

Your Safe Place

As everyone has favorite places that secure them. Sometimes I wonder that their place is on the fringe of the world. But mine is different from them.  When  life is full of challenging and  unexpected things that make you shaken but all these things happen for a purpose. Like every time I wonder about certain things.  And there's a beautiful vision that comes to my mind and I ask guidance if what it's meaning  through prayer. And as I go to my favorite place. I feel the true peace that I have been always looking for that the world can't give.  Hearing the beautiful hymns of the birds, heading up high to the amazing blue skies, and feel the breeze of nature is a glorious gift every day.    As every moment I go here. I have three things to prepare. Those are:                       1. My Holy Bible Book.  It was given by my Highschool English Teacher Ma'am Jemai....