Skip to main content

What Makes You Feel When You Look unto The Sea?




Hey! Where do you live? Can you give us some thoughts about the place you've lived in? Does your place have beautiful spots that you can be proud of? 
Well, we are happy to hear from you. :)

Living in a blessed place of natural resources which is the Philippines a well-known country for its having unique beautiful spots in the world. It is near in pacific ocean and surrounded by water which you can see a looooooooot of beautiful beaches as well as the SEA...

SEA- is a part of an ocean, as connected as the world ocean or simply the ocean is the body of salty water that is smaller than oceans and is usually located where the land and ocean meet. Typically, seas are partially enclosed by land. 






  It is a beautiful masterpiece created by the ONE. ❤

A place where we can unwind and pause ourselves to the busiest world we have. A lovely creation that needs to be protected and care about. A nature that also connects to the human soul.



As I stand in front of the beautiful and calm sea. I feel the mirror of the peace and joyfulness of my heart in the nature that no one thing could ever be change. As time runs fast, we are tied up to the matters that life has been offering. Moreover, we are so endless busy chasing it that sometimes we forgot to appreciate the beauty of its nature.




                      This nature is close to my heart and soul.
                 Walking on the beach is one of my soul refreshments.








What experience can you never forget in the sea?




Well, As I remember one of the most keeping memories I have. 
When I swim for the first time in my life. 
My father taught me to swim. 
It was a wavy moment when he brings me to a deep one. I felt I can't reach out on my feet. 
And scared of waves at that time. The worst he tries to let go of me. 
I was trying to reach him and felt crying and drowning so I did a lot of effort to brings closer to him. But at that moment, I have been able to swim. I feel nothing too afraid of WAVES and if he would  LET GO again and because I can. It is a great achievement I've done as a kid. ☺



But How do SEA waves create?


Waves are created by energy passing through water, causing it to move in a circular motion.
The ocean is never still...Wind-driven waves, or surface waves, are created by the friction between wind and surface water. As the wind blows across the surface of the ocean or a lake, the continual disturbance creates a wave crest.


And how do WAVES in life create?


Waves in life create through to the consequences of our unplanned decisions but sometimes it's natural which it comes from nowhere.
  
What are the WAVES in life?

The waves are the PROBLEMS, CHALLENGES, TRIALS that we'll encounter in life. It bid us in the situation of worriment things that make us hopeless. 
But still, those things are the stepping-stone to shape us of who we are, to be determined, remain settle, AND RELENTLESS.


But life is not about the things that we pursue  OR encounter but also about the chattels such surround us. Appreciate and give value also. For the good people in the future generation.
Beautiful Sea!
Beautiful Day!
#RecognizingANDvaluingALSOtheNATURE

What about you what thing makes you remember when you look unto the sea?
LOVE TO HEAR YOUR BEAUTIFUL THOUGHTS BELOW :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Weakness,He is Your Greatest Strength

 I have been in 30 days challenged to get to know myself more and indeed I know a lot in myself that I've been didn't know. Aside from knowing how it reacts, think, hear the heartbeat of my heart, and understand it.  I see myself in a mirror full of imperfections. but this challenge makes me reflect on who I am in Him. At the beginning of the month, I plan things for myself. I set plans, goals, and dreams and it is not bad things. BUT I put a lot of self-interest, self-priority and I didn't aware that it leads me to self , SELFISH desires instead of making Him a priority and knowing Him more. And I was in huge trouble. Just at the moment, the great test-challenged of the month comes. I've been didn't know how to overcome it because I was holding this grudge and care for it too much to the point I poison my own thoughts, heart, soul, and spirit.  I have been hiding it from the people around me and say I am ok. But I was really not. Days run fast, I keep fighting on m...

You Are Loved

To the beautiful soul who is reading this, I know you have been through much in life. You have been through many challenges, trials, rejections, and heartaches. But you still fighting and determined to continue. I just want to say you are so brave and amazing! You know God never leaves and forsakes you. He still guiding your ways. Looking and planning your steps in life. So that you will take life in a great way. Don't forget to acknowledge Him in all of your ways. When you face circumstances, I know you are strong enough because He is your greatest strength. Then suddenly there is a closed door. Be grateful for it because God prepares a new door for you to take that no one can shut for the reason that He sees you have little strength but you still praise Him and honoring His name. God loves you so much and He always sees your heart status. Even though people around you can't see the shape of it. He knows every angle of it so just rest on His presence. When you face rejections,...

Your Safe Place

As everyone has favorite places that secure them. Sometimes I wonder that their place is on the fringe of the world. But mine is different from them.  When  life is full of challenging and  unexpected things that make you shaken but all these things happen for a purpose. Like every time I wonder about certain things.  And there's a beautiful vision that comes to my mind and I ask guidance if what it's meaning  through prayer. And as I go to my favorite place. I feel the true peace that I have been always looking for that the world can't give.  Hearing the beautiful hymns of the birds, heading up high to the amazing blue skies, and feel the breeze of nature is a glorious gift every day.    As every moment I go here. I have three things to prepare. Those are:                       1. My Holy Bible Book.  It was given by my Highschool English Teacher Ma'am Jemai....