Skip to main content

You Must Accept And Recognize The Things in Life!


Well, this Title I get from the famous movie 2019 
of Kathryn Bernardo and Alden Richard Entitled
 of "Hello Love, Goodbye".
This phrase gives me a concept to write this blog.
It captures my imagination.
As I look back on the year.
 (Gravhiiiiii) means One of a kind a word that I can describe that year.

Why? 


As a young woman expecting that year full of surprises indeed it was full of surprises.
Starting of the year, it is very smooth first due I finished my degree.
                                                                              

                                                                                          
    On March 30,2019 at 1:00 in the afternoon one of the special event in my life I could not never forget. The Ceremony was begun and ended with a lot of memories.







Everyone was happy because their loved ones accomplished a thing with their 
parents, relatives, friends, faculty, and most especially the graduates.
A smile that will go beyond its meaning it would never compare. 




 I went and attend the PYPA summer Camp 2019 in Surigao City. With my fellow Young Ones.




   I went home with fire and eagerness in Life.


 I got my new first Job, a new home and new things.

.............................................................................................

 But when the past six months of the year ended, Everything turns into a different way.
My one and only supporter, lover since first, who carries me in her womb for the nine months, the one who helps me to understand that things in life, and my one only best mom
was gone.



And all the things that I hope for were gone. My job was shaken,
I was not able to work for how many days due to this matter.
 I was able to have a debt which leads me to shameful
record that just little people know about it but it was.
I got pawned the things that I have and my siblings take away from me,
and one of the causes which
 I leave my ministry.

Crying deeply.

Those things make me broken.
  and how many months have fly.
 I feel so devastated and depressed.

To the point, I just want to be alone and didn't certainly go with some events I was invited to.

Making excuses from nowhere.
   But just want to be alone reminiscing the things that were gone. 
But GOD HE NEVER leaves ME NOR forsakes me AND
Still reminding His courage that no
matter what happens just continue and everything happens for a purpose.

 Listening to Christian music, praying, reading the bible, feel me better
 for how many months I go through

AND

I have been realized why I will dwell in that things.
It has been done and I can't do anything to get it back.
I just need to do is to accept those things.
AND I MUST.

and now SAYING Goodbye 2019......

Hello, another year another opportunity another trial, challenges, and another lesson.
Because that is life. 

New Heart, New mindset, and new Soul.


These words I created before the year ends.
I created this not to forget all the things that happened in that year
But to remind me that I can accept those challenges and trials and continue the life I have.
Every time I say this phrases I put my hands in my
heart and close my eyes and saying these WORDS.
These words bring me comfort and push me to be relentless.


Life makes you cry, laugh, and shaken but it
 is not the hindrance to be not relentless.
Just accept it even it could not be accepted.
And through accepting and recognizing it.
There is healing and joy.
It gives us the strength to proceed and
face for the next season of life.
and
 It is lead us to the greatest purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Weakness,He is Your Greatest Strength

 I have been in 30 days challenged to get to know myself more and indeed I know a lot in myself that I've been didn't know. Aside from knowing how it reacts, think, hear the heartbeat of my heart, and understand it.  I see myself in a mirror full of imperfections. but this challenge makes me reflect on who I am in Him. At the beginning of the month, I plan things for myself. I set plans, goals, and dreams and it is not bad things. BUT I put a lot of self-interest, self-priority and I didn't aware that it leads me to self , SELFISH desires instead of making Him a priority and knowing Him more. And I was in huge trouble. Just at the moment, the great test-challenged of the month comes. I've been didn't know how to overcome it because I was holding this grudge and care for it too much to the point I poison my own thoughts, heart, soul, and spirit.  I have been hiding it from the people around me and say I am ok. But I was really not. Days run fast, I keep fighting on m...

You Are Loved

To the beautiful soul who is reading this, I know you have been through much in life. You have been through many challenges, trials, rejections, and heartaches. But you still fighting and determined to continue. I just want to say you are so brave and amazing! You know God never leaves and forsakes you. He still guiding your ways. Looking and planning your steps in life. So that you will take life in a great way. Don't forget to acknowledge Him in all of your ways. When you face circumstances, I know you are strong enough because He is your greatest strength. Then suddenly there is a closed door. Be grateful for it because God prepares a new door for you to take that no one can shut for the reason that He sees you have little strength but you still praise Him and honoring His name. God loves you so much and He always sees your heart status. Even though people around you can't see the shape of it. He knows every angle of it so just rest on His presence. When you face rejections,...

Your Safe Place

As everyone has favorite places that secure them. Sometimes I wonder that their place is on the fringe of the world. But mine is different from them.  When  life is full of challenging and  unexpected things that make you shaken but all these things happen for a purpose. Like every time I wonder about certain things.  And there's a beautiful vision that comes to my mind and I ask guidance if what it's meaning  through prayer. And as I go to my favorite place. I feel the true peace that I have been always looking for that the world can't give.  Hearing the beautiful hymns of the birds, heading up high to the amazing blue skies, and feel the breeze of nature is a glorious gift every day.    As every moment I go here. I have three things to prepare. Those are:                       1. My Holy Bible Book.  It was given by my Highschool English Teacher Ma'am Jemai....