Skip to main content

You Have Everything In His Perfect Time







Time is a great treasure that we have on Earth.
Every one of us has this.
But it depends on us how we will use it.

How do you use your time?
Do you use it for greatness or for wastefulness?
Well, blessed be the one who treasures every moment of it.
As I look at the surroundings, 

    Simple people use it simply,
Good people use it in a good way,
Righteous people use it righteously,
Wise people use it wisely
smart people use it smartly.
 Great people use it greatly.
 fool people use it folly and
wicked people use it wickedly.

 but you know what is the differences between their outcomes and matured thinking as an individual of going through in life.
Tick tack Tick tack Tick tack
The song of the clock when it's running
Moments of

born
die
plant
pluck
kill
heal
tear
build
weep
laugh
mourn
dance
scatter
gather
embrace
refrain
search
give up
keep
throw away
war 
peace
love
hate
joy
speak
silent
Wholeness
brokenness
frightened
worried
sadness
excited
lament
Those things have time.
And why is it perfect?
Those feelings will come from every individual but it will help us to shape, grow and be mature in life.

Time runs so fast
but it doesn't mean you need to run after it.
You just need to pray solely so that you will reach your prominence.

As I figure it out, it is just that the
seconds turn to minutes
minutes turn to hours
hours turn to days
days turn to weeks
weeks turn to months
months turn to years
years turn to decades.

It just likes the twist of our thumb and the middle finger.
As long as it runs go for it
make it beautiful and meaningful
love and live it and do the purpose.
That's all we have, so no time for nothing
because time is really short.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Weakness,He is Your Greatest Strength

 I have been in 30 days challenged to get to know myself more and indeed I know a lot in myself that I've been didn't know. Aside from knowing how it reacts, think, hear the heartbeat of my heart, and understand it.  I see myself in a mirror full of imperfections. but this challenge makes me reflect on who I am in Him. At the beginning of the month, I plan things for myself. I set plans, goals, and dreams and it is not bad things. BUT I put a lot of self-interest, self-priority and I didn't aware that it leads me to self , SELFISH desires instead of making Him a priority and knowing Him more. And I was in huge trouble. Just at the moment, the great test-challenged of the month comes. I've been didn't know how to overcome it because I was holding this grudge and care for it too much to the point I poison my own thoughts, heart, soul, and spirit.  I have been hiding it from the people around me and say I am ok. But I was really not. Days run fast, I keep fighting on m...

You Are Loved

To the beautiful soul who is reading this, I know you have been through much in life. You have been through many challenges, trials, rejections, and heartaches. But you still fighting and determined to continue. I just want to say you are so brave and amazing! You know God never leaves and forsakes you. He still guiding your ways. Looking and planning your steps in life. So that you will take life in a great way. Don't forget to acknowledge Him in all of your ways. When you face circumstances, I know you are strong enough because He is your greatest strength. Then suddenly there is a closed door. Be grateful for it because God prepares a new door for you to take that no one can shut for the reason that He sees you have little strength but you still praise Him and honoring His name. God loves you so much and He always sees your heart status. Even though people around you can't see the shape of it. He knows every angle of it so just rest on His presence. When you face rejections,...

Your Safe Place

As everyone has favorite places that secure them. Sometimes I wonder that their place is on the fringe of the world. But mine is different from them.  When  life is full of challenging and  unexpected things that make you shaken but all these things happen for a purpose. Like every time I wonder about certain things.  And there's a beautiful vision that comes to my mind and I ask guidance if what it's meaning  through prayer. And as I go to my favorite place. I feel the true peace that I have been always looking for that the world can't give.  Hearing the beautiful hymns of the birds, heading up high to the amazing blue skies, and feel the breeze of nature is a glorious gift every day.    As every moment I go here. I have three things to prepare. Those are:                       1. My Holy Bible Book.  It was given by my Highschool English Teacher Ma'am Jemai....