Skip to main content

You Must Be Willing To Learn Everyday




Hey! Do you have a Heart for learning?

What is learning?

Learning is a process of acquiring new understanding, concepts, behaviors, skills, values, and attitudes from the repeated situations.

Every day is a brand new day, with new ways, new ideas, new concepts, that we will find out.
Everything in them is learning of goals in achievements, failure, and mistakes.

But sometimes we are content if our needs and wants will be met.
And we forget to learn and grow as an individual.
The reality is that we just want a usual day will happen but it doesn't.

How to acquire new learnings?

To acquire new learning you must not be afraid of CHANGES.
but the truth is, the only constant in life is CHANGE.
Everyone wants change.
But no one is willing to change.
If we are not willing to go through it we will be stagnant.
No new life will produce.

Well, I am COMFORTABLE and FAMILIAR to the things I have that's are all I needed.

Yes, people like to go through in life that they are comfortable and familiar with things they have and like to control things.
But the truth is we can't control it.
Life is full of surprises! God wants you to give something amazing that you never expect you will have.
He is a God of amazing things.
He wants to be magnified in your life through the things He will give you through this matter.
But You are afraid.

As I observed to the people,
Who does afraid of change they are static to the situation they've been through. They only repeated the circumstances for the rest of theirs lives. 

Indeed if you want to stick to a single idea or isolate yourself always in one thing it doesn't give us learning instead USUAL and shall we say NOTHING.

You should encourage yourself especially the things that you encounter in life.
You should learn from the circumstances so that if your face it again you know how to handle it.
If you learn you will grow and smoothly proceed to the next things in life.

Be loved and live life to learn and be willing to adapt it in different ways.
Fulfillment is not about the things that we see in our eyes but also in our inner self that grows.
Be joyful for what you have and have a great perspective.


You must focus on your goal every day as an individual!
Learned to create new ideas that will help you to be unique.
Be confident enough with His grace.

Accept yourself, change yourself in a great way.
Do the things that will inspire you and pursue to improve it.

The day will come and you achieve it.
You will see the greatness in you.
 So work yourself as an individual but don't forget the One who gives you life.

Life is so beautiful in God's way.
Continue and be relentless to pursue things, provide and be open to new ways of learning.

Formula:
Learning+apply+practice+pursue =greatness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Weakness,He is Your Greatest Strength

 I have been in 30 days challenged to get to know myself more and indeed I know a lot in myself that I've been didn't know. Aside from knowing how it reacts, think, hear the heartbeat of my heart, and understand it.  I see myself in a mirror full of imperfections. but this challenge makes me reflect on who I am in Him. At the beginning of the month, I plan things for myself. I set plans, goals, and dreams and it is not bad things. BUT I put a lot of self-interest, self-priority and I didn't aware that it leads me to self , SELFISH desires instead of making Him a priority and knowing Him more. And I was in huge trouble. Just at the moment, the great test-challenged of the month comes. I've been didn't know how to overcome it because I was holding this grudge and care for it too much to the point I poison my own thoughts, heart, soul, and spirit.  I have been hiding it from the people around me and say I am ok. But I was really not. Days run fast, I keep fighting on m...

You Are Loved

To the beautiful soul who is reading this, I know you have been through much in life. You have been through many challenges, trials, rejections, and heartaches. But you still fighting and determined to continue. I just want to say you are so brave and amazing! You know God never leaves and forsakes you. He still guiding your ways. Looking and planning your steps in life. So that you will take life in a great way. Don't forget to acknowledge Him in all of your ways. When you face circumstances, I know you are strong enough because He is your greatest strength. Then suddenly there is a closed door. Be grateful for it because God prepares a new door for you to take that no one can shut for the reason that He sees you have little strength but you still praise Him and honoring His name. God loves you so much and He always sees your heart status. Even though people around you can't see the shape of it. He knows every angle of it so just rest on His presence. When you face rejections,...

Your Safe Place

As everyone has favorite places that secure them. Sometimes I wonder that their place is on the fringe of the world. But mine is different from them.  When  life is full of challenging and  unexpected things that make you shaken but all these things happen for a purpose. Like every time I wonder about certain things.  And there's a beautiful vision that comes to my mind and I ask guidance if what it's meaning  through prayer. And as I go to my favorite place. I feel the true peace that I have been always looking for that the world can't give.  Hearing the beautiful hymns of the birds, heading up high to the amazing blue skies, and feel the breeze of nature is a glorious gift every day.    As every moment I go here. I have three things to prepare. Those are:                       1. My Holy Bible Book.  It was given by my Highschool English Teacher Ma'am Jemai....