Skip to main content

How To Find Your Right One?


Talking about a romantic relationship is so interesting to hear and good to our ears. We are so interested in someone's story especially when they have an amazing love story and telling you that they found the right one.


I want to find the right one also but in His will.


BUT HOW TO ATTRACT THE RIGHT ONE?

 Have you ever try to observe a magnet? When you try to attract to its the same density and force. They easily got connected. In this crazy world, you will attract to the same as you are. 

Yes, the same as you are!

If you see yourself there is something not good must pray and do fasting on it.

There are keys to find the right one:

1. "You attract for who you are, not for what you want".

Attracting to our right one first You must OBSERVE YOURSELF of what attitudes, characters, beliefs, principles you have. Do you have a not good character that you don't want to see in your right one? If there are, you need to change and discipline it.

Talking about attracting to someone or engaging in a certain relationship must be taking it in a serious way and must be a big deal for anyone. Encountering this statement says "It just only a small thing.' but for me Not. It should big deal for anyone because it talks about your future. "You are too serious about it ". And some say (" Kj ra kaau ka"). Let them call you what they want but be still stand firm on that and consider this you will be the one who will suffer in the end not them. So stand firm especially in His words!

2. "High expectation but low preparation=frustration".

 Many relationships fail on this because they are so having a lot of expectations than to prepare themself to be the right one. Some of them ended in relationships in brokenness and the worst breaking each other instead of shaping one another. 

You know your right one will not leave you broken and frustrate and he is also not perfect but He or she is molded. Molded of process in the life of challenges and trials that shape for who is he or she. Know to discipline himself and value himself. 

ADD A TIP: A relationship should have a wise and Godly decision! 

BUT It is so hard thing to do!

 Hey, it is not hard but it is a decision! Because we prepare and pray for it...

3.Peer Pressure  

This means it is influenced by your circle of your friends. Are you a friendly one?  and most of your friends are engaged in a relationship and you are not. The worst you feel so pressured and try to find the right one. 

Well, your right one is not found in this thing. Don't try to be fit in this. You don't want to be left behind so you will try to do the same thing and the worst you didn't know what's next as long as you can fill the pressure? Don't try to fit in someone's else shoes. You have your own timeline. You just need to take some time and develop yourself so that you can be the right one.

4.Blessed the man who finds a wife not a woman.

There is always a difference between the word wife and a woman. 

and Hey! you're right one is patiently waiting, praying, and loving you.

5.Purity

 -is the hardest thing if we looking for it. Don't look for it but instead be pure first.                                 In this world, it is easy to be impure than to have a pure mind, heart, soul, and spirit.

But How could we know if he or she is the one? You could know it because you like and click each other? You have sweat and feel your heartbeat so fast when you see or talk to him? And feel butterflies in your stomach when you remember him or her? and like the world is spinning around on your feelings.....

Guard your heart dear!

That's not the real and true and great love!

Whatever! This is my life!

Well, it is just a word of wisdom...indeed you have a choice. But these words help you to open into reality...Because regret is always in the found the end. There is no regret that starts it is only in the end. 

Hope that will help and leads you to the right thing.

Some people do some shortcuts, and if they are engaged in a married state...Their eyes would be open into a reality that indeed it is not what we see on Dramas, social media, or pictures and some of them feel unhappy and worst they are not satisfied with their marriage and thinking they are in the wrong person. Others have been forced because of consequences of their not plan decisions and we don't want to be forced? Right?

How could I know if he or she is the one? 

Well, if she or he is the one you don't need to look after it but it will come to an unexpected moment and God already prepare you for it. You feel peace, love, joy, protection, and have conviction not just for a moment but eternal. 

You know, Love is not an emotion. It is a great devotion and decision. But if you decide to love that person wherever and what is the season in your life is always be the same. But never let emotion will decide to love because you will always regret it in the end. Emotions always change its feeling. You can feel in love with a day and the next day it's gone because feelings are fleeting. 

So don't trust it!

And these words of wisdom I hope you are more aware to choose to live in the right way and need to adopt this principle rather than the world.

Always believe in perfect timing don't set your timetable for other people always remember we have a different timeline.

Don't rush, rush decision leads you to destruction The key to finding the right person is to be the right person first. Finding the one is not your goal Let God find Him for you. Because you need to complete and love yourself first. If she or he doesn't find you in Christ She or he is not the one.

                                    The couple that serves HIM is the best couple on Earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Weakness,He is Your Greatest Strength

 I have been in 30 days challenged to get to know myself more and indeed I know a lot in myself that I've been didn't know. Aside from knowing how it reacts, think, hear the heartbeat of my heart, and understand it.  I see myself in a mirror full of imperfections. but this challenge makes me reflect on who I am in Him. At the beginning of the month, I plan things for myself. I set plans, goals, and dreams and it is not bad things. BUT I put a lot of self-interest, self-priority and I didn't aware that it leads me to self , SELFISH desires instead of making Him a priority and knowing Him more. And I was in huge trouble. Just at the moment, the great test-challenged of the month comes. I've been didn't know how to overcome it because I was holding this grudge and care for it too much to the point I poison my own thoughts, heart, soul, and spirit.  I have been hiding it from the people around me and say I am ok. But I was really not. Days run fast, I keep fighting on m...

You Are Loved

To the beautiful soul who is reading this, I know you have been through much in life. You have been through many challenges, trials, rejections, and heartaches. But you still fighting and determined to continue. I just want to say you are so brave and amazing! You know God never leaves and forsakes you. He still guiding your ways. Looking and planning your steps in life. So that you will take life in a great way. Don't forget to acknowledge Him in all of your ways. When you face circumstances, I know you are strong enough because He is your greatest strength. Then suddenly there is a closed door. Be grateful for it because God prepares a new door for you to take that no one can shut for the reason that He sees you have little strength but you still praise Him and honoring His name. God loves you so much and He always sees your heart status. Even though people around you can't see the shape of it. He knows every angle of it so just rest on His presence. When you face rejections,...

Your Safe Place

As everyone has favorite places that secure them. Sometimes I wonder that their place is on the fringe of the world. But mine is different from them.  When  life is full of challenging and  unexpected things that make you shaken but all these things happen for a purpose. Like every time I wonder about certain things.  And there's a beautiful vision that comes to my mind and I ask guidance if what it's meaning  through prayer. And as I go to my favorite place. I feel the true peace that I have been always looking for that the world can't give.  Hearing the beautiful hymns of the birds, heading up high to the amazing blue skies, and feel the breeze of nature is a glorious gift every day.    As every moment I go here. I have three things to prepare. Those are:                       1. My Holy Bible Book.  It was given by my Highschool English Teacher Ma'am Jemai....