Skip to main content

How To Live Life With A Joyful heart?

" Living with a joyful heart is a great treasure we could ever have throughout life. " - Sheila

But what is joy?

According to the world, Joy is a feeling of great pleasure and happiness.

But according to His words, joy does not come on material things it is not about pleasure but in pain of process not just in happiness but in obedience and sacrifices

In life, people easily got discouraged than being encouraged. To live regret instead of moving forward, living with grudges instead of forgiveness. Life is so short to live in grudges why not move on and learn from them. 

There are keys to live with a joyful heart:

1.Be grateful for what you have and you know that there are people always praying for what you have.

For us, it is easy to complain and judge the things we see than to be grateful. So that, in life we can't attract good things because we always complain. Try to be grateful even if you are in a difficult situation and observe it, you will see good things come in your way.

2. Recognize - Sometimes we are looking for what we don't have INSTEAD of recognizing we have. So as we are not happy in life and the worst trying to figure out the bad things happen than good things and living life with no essence. You know you must recognize the things you have because when it is gone you will realize how precious it is.

3. Neglect comparison-  Sometimes we don't have joy due to always compare our life to others but the fact is that we have different destinies, favor, and blessings. Rather celebrate with them for their success and achievements and if God sees your heart are pure and true celebrating with them. Your time will come and comparison is the thief of joy. So neglect comparison and surrender them.


4. Learn to give also to those who have nothing- in just a small way or a great way. When you give it with a cheerful heart and not expecting in return it nourishes your soul.

Our heart is the well-spring in our life. If it's beating in a beautiful way nurture it.If there is kindness on it share it with other people.

Our mind is a powerful thing we have. If a person has self-control. He or she can do great things but most of the time people are controlled by their minds and thoughts instead of they control them.

You should reset your mind and heart to live with a joyful heart. Nobody can change it but YOU are the only one. Take a decision to step and live. 


Some are not joyful because:

Always looking at the past.

instead of moving on about certain misunderstandings and trying to poison their present. So let go and let God.

Busy for the future.

So often, people are not joyful as looking up and working for the future while ignoring the present. Indeed, that is not bad for preparing for a better tomorrow but to the point, you don't recognize and ignoring what you have in the present. Learn to recognize and appreciate what you and the people around you and while working for the future great things will follow. Some worries about future circumstances let me remind you that tomorrow's trouble has its own solution. Trust Him!

Live in the Present and cherish every moment! 

Some can't sleep even they have a soft and nice bed and their fridge is filled with food. They are the ones too difficult to smile and don't know how to encourage others.


While those who lack those things sleep well and droll and have a joyful heart and know how to encourage others. Life is really amazing if we live like it! 

But the truest joy found only in Him. In His joy, even you have tough times still can't feel empty it is a really different joy that comes from the world.


Seek His joy and if you found it you will never regret.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Weakness,He is Your Greatest Strength

 I have been in 30 days challenged to get to know myself more and indeed I know a lot in myself that I've been didn't know. Aside from knowing how it reacts, think, hear the heartbeat of my heart, and understand it.  I see myself in a mirror full of imperfections. but this challenge makes me reflect on who I am in Him. At the beginning of the month, I plan things for myself. I set plans, goals, and dreams and it is not bad things. BUT I put a lot of self-interest, self-priority and I didn't aware that it leads me to self , SELFISH desires instead of making Him a priority and knowing Him more. And I was in huge trouble. Just at the moment, the great test-challenged of the month comes. I've been didn't know how to overcome it because I was holding this grudge and care for it too much to the point I poison my own thoughts, heart, soul, and spirit.  I have been hiding it from the people around me and say I am ok. But I was really not. Days run fast, I keep fighting on m...

You Are Loved

To the beautiful soul who is reading this, I know you have been through much in life. You have been through many challenges, trials, rejections, and heartaches. But you still fighting and determined to continue. I just want to say you are so brave and amazing! You know God never leaves and forsakes you. He still guiding your ways. Looking and planning your steps in life. So that you will take life in a great way. Don't forget to acknowledge Him in all of your ways. When you face circumstances, I know you are strong enough because He is your greatest strength. Then suddenly there is a closed door. Be grateful for it because God prepares a new door for you to take that no one can shut for the reason that He sees you have little strength but you still praise Him and honoring His name. God loves you so much and He always sees your heart status. Even though people around you can't see the shape of it. He knows every angle of it so just rest on His presence. When you face rejections,...

Your Safe Place

As everyone has favorite places that secure them. Sometimes I wonder that their place is on the fringe of the world. But mine is different from them.  When  life is full of challenging and  unexpected things that make you shaken but all these things happen for a purpose. Like every time I wonder about certain things.  And there's a beautiful vision that comes to my mind and I ask guidance if what it's meaning  through prayer. And as I go to my favorite place. I feel the true peace that I have been always looking for that the world can't give.  Hearing the beautiful hymns of the birds, heading up high to the amazing blue skies, and feel the breeze of nature is a glorious gift every day.    As every moment I go here. I have three things to prepare. Those are:                       1. My Holy Bible Book.  It was given by my Highschool English Teacher Ma'am Jemai....