Skip to main content

What Makes You Broken? How Did You Handle It?

 

 " Being Broken will make us whole."
-Sheila
Life is full of surprising moments, isn't it?
You may be on the high road and suddenly turn into a not good one. Just be good all the time. We don't know what life brings us of every season that we have. Do what's your PURPOSE because it helps you to grow. 
Do you know What's Your Purpose? 
You must know your purpose as an individual. You should search in your heart what are the things that make you worthy. Don't just EXIST! But also LIVE. Life is really beautiful. Go out in your comfort zone! Try new things but wonder. Make some stretch or be creative of your thoughts such, as new ideas, new learnings, and new notions cause there is something inside of you.

Appreciate little things you have cause you maybe don't know if it's gone you will realize how precious it is.
Be grateful always and don't forget to smile.

But life will lead us into BROKENNESS which no one is exempted and makes us bitter, resent and depress but in all, we feel that because we are just humans.
And if you live life with this grudge it makes us ugly and nothing seems worth it.
So let it go and Let God.

There are different kinds of being broken.
1. People who loved and trust deeply but people left them.
2. People love things but unfortunately it makes them broken when they fade.
3.People have hurt by what they hear and makes them easily broken.
4. People expect dreams that they want to be but it doesn't happen.
5.People chase people to do good things but they ran away cause didn't want to.
6. People see the right things to share with someone else but ended to nothing.
7.People they love were gone.

Some of these things break someone's heart.
But all these things happen for a reason.
Yes, it is for a reason. It may be funny, irritated, mournful, destruction.
But it was.

Being broken doesn't mean it's our final destination.
It is only the stepping stone to go to the next level of our PURPOSE.
since we are chosen to do special and great things.
Be prepare because it is beautiful.
It may lead us to cry, laugh, sad and happy but all those feelings are the only concept to taste what life is.

Sometimes our mind thinks about WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH much instead of a SOLUTION.
I noticed myself in those thoughts and sometimes consistently like to ponder about them repeatedly.
So instead of meditating about the problem numerous times.
Why not capitulate those ancient ways of mindset and change it to a new one.
And don't forget to ask for guidance from above so that you will be given the wisdom to use.
Read some inspiring words that make us re-fuel to love and to do our best.

I have been reading lately some inspiring posts he just said that whatever comes in our way always has a PURPOSE.
Trust God of all times.

As the day goes end, I receive some good and opposite news.
sense this is scary,but no there are beautiful things in it.
That shapes me from ashes into beauty just learn and use it in daily life.

God is so amazing in His own ways.
We just pray for it wholeheartedly.
He knows what's your mind thoughts and He hears the whisper of your heartbeats.
So pray for it.
He will not give us what we desire if we are not true to ourselves.
He is a God that loves you so much.

As being Chosen we need to do our best for His glory He sees the motives of our hearts.
So true to it.

We don't know what the future holds but we know who holds the future.
So always be grateful because we don't know what happens behind the scenes.
TRUST, LEARN and USED IT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Weakness,He is Your Greatest Strength

 I have been in 30 days challenged to get to know myself more and indeed I know a lot in myself that I've been didn't know. Aside from knowing how it reacts, think, hear the heartbeat of my heart, and understand it.  I see myself in a mirror full of imperfections. but this challenge makes me reflect on who I am in Him. At the beginning of the month, I plan things for myself. I set plans, goals, and dreams and it is not bad things. BUT I put a lot of self-interest, self-priority and I didn't aware that it leads me to self , SELFISH desires instead of making Him a priority and knowing Him more. And I was in huge trouble. Just at the moment, the great test-challenged of the month comes. I've been didn't know how to overcome it because I was holding this grudge and care for it too much to the point I poison my own thoughts, heart, soul, and spirit.  I have been hiding it from the people around me and say I am ok. But I was really not. Days run fast, I keep fighting on m...

You Are Loved

To the beautiful soul who is reading this, I know you have been through much in life. You have been through many challenges, trials, rejections, and heartaches. But you still fighting and determined to continue. I just want to say you are so brave and amazing! You know God never leaves and forsakes you. He still guiding your ways. Looking and planning your steps in life. So that you will take life in a great way. Don't forget to acknowledge Him in all of your ways. When you face circumstances, I know you are strong enough because He is your greatest strength. Then suddenly there is a closed door. Be grateful for it because God prepares a new door for you to take that no one can shut for the reason that He sees you have little strength but you still praise Him and honoring His name. God loves you so much and He always sees your heart status. Even though people around you can't see the shape of it. He knows every angle of it so just rest on His presence. When you face rejections,...

Your Safe Place

As everyone has favorite places that secure them. Sometimes I wonder that their place is on the fringe of the world. But mine is different from them.  When  life is full of challenging and  unexpected things that make you shaken but all these things happen for a purpose. Like every time I wonder about certain things.  And there's a beautiful vision that comes to my mind and I ask guidance if what it's meaning  through prayer. And as I go to my favorite place. I feel the true peace that I have been always looking for that the world can't give.  Hearing the beautiful hymns of the birds, heading up high to the amazing blue skies, and feel the breeze of nature is a glorious gift every day.    As every moment I go here. I have three things to prepare. Those are:                       1. My Holy Bible Book.  It was given by my Highschool English Teacher Ma'am Jemai....