Skip to main content

Hey!What Was Your First Trip?



Have you been on a trip? What's your first trip? How did you feel?
Well, happy to hear from you :)

Here is my first trip. Hope you can get some amazing thoughts.
I was in the aft of the ship that I look back at my hometown from a distance.
I whisper to the air and said "I will always be back wherever I go..." staring at it until it couldn't be seen.
Feel the breeze of the air while my eyes were closed.

I look at the people around me.
Which there are kids playing, people who are chatting,
laughing, some are looking at the sea.
Sitting on a bench and look at them while interpreting the beautiful scenery.
And lay holding of the prominence and meditate.

When the night started,
taking up the stairs on the ship, I been in a lobby and it seems a nice place looking the people surround it they are taking pictures, singing, playing something.
I went to a nice table surrounded by chairs and there were some magazines on it.
While reading I look at the window see the beautiful stars shining in the sky.
What an amazing view!


When I arrive,
We went to the hotel and check-in
Took an elevator to go into our room.

 I saw the nice view in the surroundings, tall buildings, many cars, people walking in the streets, and the city.

It just only takes few minutes from the hotel to the mall which I do my assigned task and also took the lunch and dinner there for almost three days. On the second day, I have been a task to go to a certain place that I'm not familiar with.

Have you tried that one? How's the feeling?

Well, the girl was so scared for the first time in her life that she will go to an unfamiliar place. But keep reminding myself as long as I have money and a google map I could back home no matter what happens. Cause I feel that moment, that there's something not good takes place but in all, it's just only my mind (Huhuhu ). 

(3 years ago photo)

And the third day of the trip, I went shopping, bought some dresses and souvenirs which 
until now I have it.
After that, I prepare the suitcase and packing the things to go home. Staring in the window looking at the nice view of the hotel and capturing the last moments in my heart and saying "I will be back soon". 



Reflecting on those experiences, I contrast them at my present.
Those moments are the ways of above of how life actually will work.
If we are uncertain about the things in life we could feel worried, scared, and anxious but we need to consider ourselves to trust God even more. He sees everything of every season we have in life.

It is so lovely to take a look at that first memoir we have. It may be great, funny, scary, exciting, wonderful, or irritating but if you just look at the lesson on that and bring in every season in life. It makes you smile.

Have You Tried To go to A Place That You Are Not Familiar With? How's The Feeling?
You can share your thoughts below :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Weakness,He is Your Greatest Strength

 I have been in 30 days challenged to get to know myself more and indeed I know a lot in myself that I've been didn't know. Aside from knowing how it reacts, think, hear the heartbeat of my heart, and understand it.  I see myself in a mirror full of imperfections. but this challenge makes me reflect on who I am in Him. At the beginning of the month, I plan things for myself. I set plans, goals, and dreams and it is not bad things. BUT I put a lot of self-interest, self-priority and I didn't aware that it leads me to self , SELFISH desires instead of making Him a priority and knowing Him more. And I was in huge trouble. Just at the moment, the great test-challenged of the month comes. I've been didn't know how to overcome it because I was holding this grudge and care for it too much to the point I poison my own thoughts, heart, soul, and spirit.  I have been hiding it from the people around me and say I am ok. But I was really not. Days run fast, I keep fighting on m...

You Are Loved

To the beautiful soul who is reading this, I know you have been through much in life. You have been through many challenges, trials, rejections, and heartaches. But you still fighting and determined to continue. I just want to say you are so brave and amazing! You know God never leaves and forsakes you. He still guiding your ways. Looking and planning your steps in life. So that you will take life in a great way. Don't forget to acknowledge Him in all of your ways. When you face circumstances, I know you are strong enough because He is your greatest strength. Then suddenly there is a closed door. Be grateful for it because God prepares a new door for you to take that no one can shut for the reason that He sees you have little strength but you still praise Him and honoring His name. God loves you so much and He always sees your heart status. Even though people around you can't see the shape of it. He knows every angle of it so just rest on His presence. When you face rejections,...

Your Safe Place

As everyone has favorite places that secure them. Sometimes I wonder that their place is on the fringe of the world. But mine is different from them.  When  life is full of challenging and  unexpected things that make you shaken but all these things happen for a purpose. Like every time I wonder about certain things.  And there's a beautiful vision that comes to my mind and I ask guidance if what it's meaning  through prayer. And as I go to my favorite place. I feel the true peace that I have been always looking for that the world can't give.  Hearing the beautiful hymns of the birds, heading up high to the amazing blue skies, and feel the breeze of nature is a glorious gift every day.    As every moment I go here. I have three things to prepare. Those are:                       1. My Holy Bible Book.  It was given by my Highschool English Teacher Ma'am Jemai....