Skip to main content

Why You Must Pursue Singleness More?


Singleness is a state of quality alone.
And I want to address this post to the young innocent ones.
As far as I perceive in today's generation, if you are single they may see you as poor, weak, lonely, others, weird, and sometimes, they will tease you for being single.
Right?

As I also noticed, some of the young ones want to escape this kind of perception so that they find a solution through having a partner. But the fact, it doesn't make them whole and the worst, some of them leads to destruction in their life.

We should have the right principle especially in this kind of decision!

But when will be the right time you should be able to do this? 

As I listen to a certain message about singleness.
I hope this message will blow your mind and gives you an idea to pursue singleness even more.

In the message singleness has three parts:

1. Being Unique- as a single, you need to find, create yourself first, do the things that make you unique such as your hobbies, career, the things that God put in you that need to develop and nurture.

2.Being Prepared -as long as you are single we need to be aware of our characters, attitudes, and relationship with the Lord. As well also, the different aspects of life which we need to WORK OUT our physical, emotional, mental, financial, social, and Spiritual.

3. Being Whole -it takes a long time and perseverance to know your worth as a single and as those things make you realize how valuable for being you that has God created and shape you according to His purpose and glory.

But I have been single for too long.

Don't set your standard in this world because it will lead you to destruction.
Let us remember All things work together for good.
Trust and wait for His perfect timing.

You are too serious about that thing I just want to date so that I can experience the feeling.

 Don't think in that kind of way surely you will be put in the devastation!

I just date for fun.
 
Someone's heart needs to be loved, protected, and care for.
Not for fun or hurting and brokenness.
If you wanna have fun you can get a hobby, do sports, learn cooking, be engage in great certain things.
That's will make you have fun.
Don't use someone's heart for fun.

I should follow my heart.

Follow your heart is the most dangerous statement but you must guard your heart and mind through Christ.

How could I know If she or is the one?

If he or she's the one You don't need to feel fear but peace, love, and joy and he or she don't come in the rush moment but in an unexpected situation, and your heart is already prepared.

Some people do rush things and if they are engaged in the reality of being married. Some of them feel unhappy and the worst if they are not satisfied with their marriage and they will think they are the wrong person.

Reflecting this sense,
Truly that singleness is a gift and not a curse.
You must develop the gift that God put in you, must love and live it.
Listen, learn and grow as an individual and have goals in life.
The most essential is the purpose for the glory of the Lord.

Indeed, Singleness must be pursued.
Hoping those three aspects of singleness help you to understand how worthy is it and you have been learned to treasure it more.

Life is so beautiful if we listen, learn, and become mature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Weakness,He is Your Greatest Strength

 I have been in 30 days challenged to get to know myself more and indeed I know a lot in myself that I've been didn't know. Aside from knowing how it reacts, think, hear the heartbeat of my heart, and understand it.  I see myself in a mirror full of imperfections. but this challenge makes me reflect on who I am in Him. At the beginning of the month, I plan things for myself. I set plans, goals, and dreams and it is not bad things. BUT I put a lot of self-interest, self-priority and I didn't aware that it leads me to self , SELFISH desires instead of making Him a priority and knowing Him more. And I was in huge trouble. Just at the moment, the great test-challenged of the month comes. I've been didn't know how to overcome it because I was holding this grudge and care for it too much to the point I poison my own thoughts, heart, soul, and spirit.  I have been hiding it from the people around me and say I am ok. But I was really not. Days run fast, I keep fighting on m...

You Are Loved

To the beautiful soul who is reading this, I know you have been through much in life. You have been through many challenges, trials, rejections, and heartaches. But you still fighting and determined to continue. I just want to say you are so brave and amazing! You know God never leaves and forsakes you. He still guiding your ways. Looking and planning your steps in life. So that you will take life in a great way. Don't forget to acknowledge Him in all of your ways. When you face circumstances, I know you are strong enough because He is your greatest strength. Then suddenly there is a closed door. Be grateful for it because God prepares a new door for you to take that no one can shut for the reason that He sees you have little strength but you still praise Him and honoring His name. God loves you so much and He always sees your heart status. Even though people around you can't see the shape of it. He knows every angle of it so just rest on His presence. When you face rejections,...

Your Safe Place

As everyone has favorite places that secure them. Sometimes I wonder that their place is on the fringe of the world. But mine is different from them.  When  life is full of challenging and  unexpected things that make you shaken but all these things happen for a purpose. Like every time I wonder about certain things.  And there's a beautiful vision that comes to my mind and I ask guidance if what it's meaning  through prayer. And as I go to my favorite place. I feel the true peace that I have been always looking for that the world can't give.  Hearing the beautiful hymns of the birds, heading up high to the amazing blue skies, and feel the breeze of nature is a glorious gift every day.    As every moment I go here. I have three things to prepare. Those are:                       1. My Holy Bible Book.  It was given by my Highschool English Teacher Ma'am Jemai....