Skip to main content

How Did You Handle If You are In the Process of Life?





Life is full of processes and is just like going stairs 
and every step of the stairs is a process that has a lesson to be learned from that will 
shapes us for who we are.
If we take the lesson we can go to the next level and
 IF not, will be stagnant on the same step.
-Sheila

But What is a Process?

 A process is the steps that you've been through in order to go to a particular end.

Have you ever plan the steps of the things that you want to have in life?

But it doesn't happen when you look back on it. Indeed you have been amazed that it didn't happen. Because the outcome of your unexpected plan is the best than your plan steps. 

That's a process in life!

It is really wonderful to ponder, for the reasons we can see our attitudes and characters as an individual which sometimes we see for really who we are.

How do you deal if you are in a season of PROCESS?

Here's how I deal with this matter
In God's presence.
Yes, that's how I deal my problems and solution in life.
When the process comes, I need to fully surrender to Him.
Through prayer, fast, read the bible, and worship, 
AND through those things, my burden will ease. 

Sometimes, there is a process that you will bow your knees and cries because of the challenging situation in life. And when you are at the peak of the process Your faith will be tested. But the real thing is that your faith has just been measured if how it's pure our thoughts, hearts, and minds towards Him.
But when He sees you that you are pure and true.
The greatest blessings will be poured out.

Sometimes there is a process that the only have no choice is to trust Him alone.

Do you complain and still you still standing on the same stairs you have?

Hey! Don't complain but instead be grateful
I see people who always complain in life.
They are in the season of the process plus that they can't handle it in themselves.
They so much struggling.

Some people don't trust the process.

They are still standing in the same steps.
Means no life to produce.

Some processes will use people to examine your faith in Him.

But be grateful instead.
Have a great perspective towards others.
Love them instead, care and value them with the right intention and no hidden agenda.

When you learn from that process it will make you an extraordinary one.

As I recall the things that brought me here.
God never leave me nor forsake me.
But instead, he blessed and favor me.

Trusting the process to Him you will be amazing once you look back on it.

As I meditate,

"What if He's characters like the man, but He is God.
Full of love, mercy, and glory.
He is omnipotent, omnipresence, omniscient, majesty, and righteous.

He sees different attributes of the man of how He creates and forms them into wonderful shape in a glorious way even their life just in a moment.
He perfectly made it and wonderfully shape it because of Who is He.

His process mold and shows us for who we are  so that He will shape it wonderfully and perfect way."I can say that Life is really beautiful if He walks in His ways.

In truth after the storm comes,
He makes us full in His presence and love so that we can start a new day with new hope and new perspective and anointing.

Because He is Holy and righteous.
So that we need to undergo the process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Weakness,He is Your Greatest Strength

 I have been in 30 days challenged to get to know myself more and indeed I know a lot in myself that I've been didn't know. Aside from knowing how it reacts, think, hear the heartbeat of my heart, and understand it.  I see myself in a mirror full of imperfections. but this challenge makes me reflect on who I am in Him. At the beginning of the month, I plan things for myself. I set plans, goals, and dreams and it is not bad things. BUT I put a lot of self-interest, self-priority and I didn't aware that it leads me to self , SELFISH desires instead of making Him a priority and knowing Him more. And I was in huge trouble. Just at the moment, the great test-challenged of the month comes. I've been didn't know how to overcome it because I was holding this grudge and care for it too much to the point I poison my own thoughts, heart, soul, and spirit.  I have been hiding it from the people around me and say I am ok. But I was really not. Days run fast, I keep fighting on m...

You Are Loved

To the beautiful soul who is reading this, I know you have been through much in life. You have been through many challenges, trials, rejections, and heartaches. But you still fighting and determined to continue. I just want to say you are so brave and amazing! You know God never leaves and forsakes you. He still guiding your ways. Looking and planning your steps in life. So that you will take life in a great way. Don't forget to acknowledge Him in all of your ways. When you face circumstances, I know you are strong enough because He is your greatest strength. Then suddenly there is a closed door. Be grateful for it because God prepares a new door for you to take that no one can shut for the reason that He sees you have little strength but you still praise Him and honoring His name. God loves you so much and He always sees your heart status. Even though people around you can't see the shape of it. He knows every angle of it so just rest on His presence. When you face rejections,...

Your Safe Place

As everyone has favorite places that secure them. Sometimes I wonder that their place is on the fringe of the world. But mine is different from them.  When  life is full of challenging and  unexpected things that make you shaken but all these things happen for a purpose. Like every time I wonder about certain things.  And there's a beautiful vision that comes to my mind and I ask guidance if what it's meaning  through prayer. And as I go to my favorite place. I feel the true peace that I have been always looking for that the world can't give.  Hearing the beautiful hymns of the birds, heading up high to the amazing blue skies, and feel the breeze of nature is a glorious gift every day.    As every moment I go here. I have three things to prepare. Those are:                       1. My Holy Bible Book.  It was given by my Highschool English Teacher Ma'am Jemai....